Bye Bye Summer!



Hello guys, 

I'm so excited! I've started this blog for many reasons, the main reason is my honest interest in fashion. I love it! Some people may say my fashion is very selective.. I guess that's true , for the longest time I was so keen on wearing all black (no surprise there eh!). I have changed a lot since then and I'm really starting to explore, I'm totally into vintage clothing I'd like to think I could thrift shop all day the prints you can find during thrifting are great! That's another secret love for me, 
PRINTS! I absolutely love them, especially African prints they are so authentic don't you think?

Anyways before I bore you, 
This blogpost is called hello autumn , goodbye summer because the fall season is defeinalty my prime time to shine when it comes to fashion . Here I can wear as much greys and blacks and not feel ashamed for not blending with the summer trends. I must sound so boring lol honestly I'm not , I've always been told my personality doesn't match my . Even though I am a summer baby , I hate the summer season! Weird right?


Well here is my take on some good autumn/ winter pieces to rock in the last months of 2014

I hope you guys can join my blogging journey

xxx


Jacket : Topshop sale (£25)
-This jacket is so essential! it will keep you warm and stylish all autumn/winter.

Tube pants Similar item : Asos (mine was £10 in the sale but they are sold out)

-I loves these trousers they are so comfy to just slip on when you want to look effortlessly fashionable

Leather skirt:  A gift (free lol)
- One of my best friends gave me this skirt , i was so so so happy! this piece can add 
glamour to any outfit and make it super sexy

Fluffy jumper Similar item : Primark (£15)
- so so cosy! It's perfect for layering over something for those really cold but stylish days! 
L O V E.

Hat Similar item: French connection (£50)
- call this a investment! I really love this hat, I wear it all the time it makes an outfit so much
 more laid back and edgy. It has really perfect feather detailing making it ultra fun!

Bag : thrifted (£5)
-literally the perfect little black bag for the perfect causal day, perfect for festivals too!

Follow Me:
Twitter:@FashionWithDeb
Instagram:FashionWithDebra

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit...
    and by the way summer time has not ended in Greece ;)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish i lived in Greece :') @beautyfollower

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author


A fashion blogger with a penchant for shoes,prints and anything grey! My style is very back to the basics type of style, my ultimate thing to do is mix textures! FashionWithDebra is my personal style journal. Thank you for stopping by and sharing this journey through fashion with me. [For any queries, please contact me at debragirl019@gmail.com] I appreciate every comment and every follower Stay fashionable xxx



Part of the next blogger network